The position can be full time and based out of the Company’s Albemarle, NC. The customer relationship associate will work closely with the outside and inside sales team, as well as technical staff.
The customer relationship associate will provide general support to Hoists Direct customers, inside sales team members and outside sales personnel. Individuals in this position will have regular contact/communication with customers and third-party stakeholders. Responsibilities include:
- Providing customer support under limited supervision alongside product specialists, outside sales team members and technical team members.
- Produce reports and various correspondence.
- Coordinating activities to include answering customer inquiries and questions, coordinating activities of product specialists, coordinating activities of technical team members and interfacing with stakeholders.
- Preparation and maintenance of marketing material for outside sales personnel.
- Inputting and maintaining internal databases.
- Assisting and filling in for other staff.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft excel and Microsoft word.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Ability to create power point presentations is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently under general instructions and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience