The Elevator Technician position consists of performing field service work on all types of elevators, VRCs, and Rack and Pinion utilizing methods and procedures considered proper within the industry. A technician is expected to be an authority on most technical aspects of the elevator industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onsite representation of the company in an expert and professional manner.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in Electrical/Mechanical/Structural /Application/Estimation.
- Demonstrate the ability to supervise varied number of personnel.
- Demonstrate the desire to make decisions/supervise work in the best interest of company.
- Demonstrate the desire to work as a team member at any level required to complete job.
- Assist the company in maintaining proper appearance, conduct, productivity.
- Acquire and maintain tooling needed to perform previous listed technical requirements in a superlative manner.
- Demonstrate the desire to work in a safety and healthy manner.
- Must have 4+ years' experience in the elevator industry or equivalent
- Possess or be eligible to get a CET or NEIEP elevator mechanic's certificate
- Possess or be eligible to get a TWIC card
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and sit or stand for long periods of time
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer proficient
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to pass Drug/alcohol screening and background check
Hoist & Crane Service Group IncRichmond, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.