HOGUE Tool and Machine has an immediate opening for a full time, Customer Service Representative in our Paso Robles facility.
HOGUE Tool and Machine is home to a proud family tradition of American quality and innovation since 1968, 50 years and counting! Every product is built in the spirit of fine craftsmanship, attention to detail and complete dedication to the legacy of founder Guy Hogue. Our brightest ideas, the finest materials and the industry's best practices are united under the Hogue name and the supervision of the best people we can find to carry our legacy!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible to participate in nearly all customer service related activities as well as coordinating with a team of representatives to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty. We are looking for someone willing to take direction, work hard, learn, and grow with the company. We are also looking for a responsible self-motivated individual who possesses a sense of urgency while on the job.
Pay Scale - $14.00 - $15.00 / DOE
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Answer incoming consumer calls, e-mails and/or faxes to resolve, webstore issues, general inquiries and orders for merchandise.
· The ability to handle 75+ calls during peak season.
· Provide daily reports as part of interdepartmental communication.
· Provide technical assistance to customers and issue resolutions on HOGUE products.
· High volume data entry of customer orders, repairs, pricing and shipping date projections.
· Upsell additional accessories and services and participate in weekly customer care meetings.
· Inspection and data reporting support on product returns and incoming product as needed.
· Cross train in other departments as needed.
· Minimum one (1) year experience in Customer Service or a Customer-Focused Sales environment.
· Basic firearm knowledge a plus and or strong demonstrated aptitude to learn is highly desired.
· In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and best practices.
· Strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
· Proficiency with ERP customer service support software a plus, but not required.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
· Proven experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Pass Medical physical and drug pre-employment screening.
· Cleared Federal Criminal Background Check; our business maintains ATF permit.
- Documents for eligibility to work in the United States must be presented upon hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick Time and Vacation Time are offered after the completion of a successful 90 day orientation. Performance evaluations are offered after ninety (90) days and annually. Additionally, a discretionary annual bonus is offered but not guaranteed.
- Compensation - Market Competitive.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- EEO Compliant Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Hogue Tool and Machine, Inc.
Why Work Here?HOGUE Tool and Machine is home to a proud family tradition of American quality and innovation since 1968. Every product is built in the spirit of fine craftsmanship, attention to detail and complete dedication to the legacy of founder Guy Hogue. Our brightest ideas, the finest materials and the industry's best practices are united under the Hogue name and the supervision of the best people we can find to carry our legacy!
High visibility within a mature company that is financially secure, and is on track to grow 20% in the next year!
Paso Robles, CA