Essential Tasks to be Performed:
- Preventative Maintenance and DOT Inspection procedures and guidelines.
- Electrical systems including: starting, charging, lighting, and basic truck electrical systems.
- Diagnosis and repair of truck, engine, and other truck component electronics systems.
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure they are in proper operating condition.
- Diagnosis and repair of various configurations of lift gate systems.
- General trailer structural and suspension systems.
- Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments.
- Possible welding and fabricating skills.
- Adjust and reline brakes.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Recondition and replace parts, pistons, bearings, gears, and valves.
- Able to work on various makes and models of trucks and parts.
- Tasks assigned by the shop Service Manager.
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Communication, Oral
- Analytical Skills
- Safety Awareness
- High School Graduate or GED Required
- Microsoft Experience Preferred
For more information about our company, please visit http://www.hogan1.com