Dedicated CDL A Truck Driver - Home Time Options - Top Industry Pay
Hogan Transportation Itasca, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
“People always ask ‘Why Hogan?’ To put it simply, we are a family. For over 103 years, we have delivered America one mile at a time thanks to the dedicated men and women who drive for Hogan. It is because of them that we continue to grow and plan for the next century.”
– David Hogan, CEO
Why YOU Should Choose Hogan:
- Unique Driver Oriented Culture
- Consistent Home Time Options; Daily, Throughout the Week, Weekly & Bi-Weekly
- Top Industry Weekly Pay with Sign-On Bonus Incentive
- A Home for Every Student, New & Experienced Driver; Local, Regional & OTR Runs
- Pick a Lane, Any Lane; Car or Boat Haul, Livestock, Dry Van, Reefer, Flatbed & Intermodal
- Touch, Partial Touch & No Touch Freight Options
- Late Model & APU Equipped Trucks
- Pets & Passengers Makes the Miles Shorter & The Trip Better
- Driver Referral Program, Get Paid for Loving Your Job
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation/Holiday Pay & MORE!
- CDL B & Non-CDL Applicants Are Welcomed
- Owner Operators, Join Our Family!
Speak with a Dedicated Recruiter today at 866-439-4371 for all the details!
Jump start your career today and know where your next mile is coming from with Hogan!
Fill out an application by visiting: https://drive4hogan.com/hogan-dedicated/bayardx/gnrlil-lp/
With over 100 years of experience, we understand what drivers need and want; dedicated routes, predictable home time and competitive pay. You are more than an employee, YOU are the vital piece to our success. Our promise to you is a trucking career driven by communication, honesty, and respect. Hogan welcomes anyone interested in an essential and sustainable career to join our team including recent CDL A graduates, Military Veterans, and Women. Join the Hogan family today and let’s go the distance together!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Hogan Transportation