- Posted: over a month ago
Hofmann Trucking, LLC is looking for professional team oriented truck drivers to join our OTR Division. This includes Van, Refer, and Conestoga loads and trailers. Hofmann Trucking, LLC is a family orientated team environment with first class employees, benefits and equipment.
Truck Driver Requirements
• Must be at least 23 years old.
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Class A CDL with at least 2 years verifiable experience. (Tanker and Haz Mat endorsements a plus but not required.)
• NO DUI’s in the past 7 years.
• No Felony’s in the past 10 years.
• No major traffic violations in the last 3 years.
Truck Driver Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in or supervise the safe loading of cargo on trucks.
• Inspect trucks for safety prior to taking them out onto the road, as well as at the other end of the trip.
• Comply with federal HOS regulations and maintain an accurate log book.
• Comply with state and federal traffic laws.
• Report to dispatchers or employers regarding any unusual occurrences on the road.
• Transport goods safely and efficiently.
• Assist in or supervise the safe unloading of cargo at the destination.
• Keep the truck clean, presentable, and in good working order at all times, scheduling repairs and maintenance if necessary.
• Possess and maintain a courteous, professional attitude and appearance.
Hofmann Trucking would like to say THANK YOU to all truck drivers for their dedication and hard work during this difficult time in America!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Hofmann Trucking