Hoffman Structures Yuma, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Application review will take into account without limitation the following criteria: union membership and qualifications, and experience specific to the job description/duties as well as prior experience with Hoffman Structures.
• Construction hoist, move, and position loads, such as machinery, equipment, products, and solid or bulk materials, determines safety of load.
• Manipulates doors and depresses hoist controls, such as levers and buttons, to regulate speed and direction of hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
• Cleans and maintains hoisting mechanism.
• Inspects hoist for defective parts and notifies supervisor or defects or malfunctions.
• Model specific trained and be competent.
• Physically fit, able to stand all day.
• Able to open and close doors all day.
• Operator will come into contact with all workers, all trades, therefore must be able to work well with all personnel on site.
• Belong to local union hall.
• 4 years of experience.
• Work is mainly outside thus exposed to various weather conditions.
• Able to pass Pre-Employment & Regular Drug Tests.
• Stand – Constantly (66% to 100% a day).
• Use of hands for repetitive grasping – Constantly (66% to 100% a day).
• Use of hands for pushing & pulling – Constantly (66% to 100% a day).
• Use of hands for fine manipulation – Constantly (66% to 100% a day).
• Constant mental alertness, accuracy, and attention to detail required.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team.
• Must be able to make decisions, and follow through on all assignments.
• Must use creativity, independent judgment, and organizational and problem solving skills to determine best method to accomplish desired results.
• Must be able to plan and organize work.
• Must be physically fit: good vision/peripheral/distance/color, good hearing able to understand radio commands & hand signals.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must have good dexterity with both hands and feet.
• Able to stand all day.
• Must not be afraid of heights.
• Work in a safe manner in compliance with Hoffman's Safety Policy.
• Good attendance.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Real EstateView all jobs at Hoffman Structures