Service Technician - Hoffman Building Technologies, Inc.
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $45 Hourly
JOB TITLE: Service Technician
STATUS: Full Time, Non-Exempt (Eligible for overtime)
REPORTS TO: Service Manager or Operations Supervisor
LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
JOB SUMMARY: Perform preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of building automation systems and their components. Provide analysis of building control and HVAC system performance in buildings. Provide accurate and complete documentation in a timely manner. Perform DDC controls startup/programming as required. Act as liaison to customer, and electrical installer.
Employment at Will: Nothing herein is intended to create a contract of employment or to guarantee employment for a definite duration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preventative Maintenance Tasking (Database Back-ups, Control System Analysis, Network Analysis and Optimization, Central Equipment Controls Performance Testing, Customer Training)
- Execute Service Quoted Projects
- Troubleshoot DDC Control and Mechanical Systems when necessary
- Replace Failed Components as necessary
- Provide Consistent Communications (Supervisor, Service Coordinator, Account Managers, and Customer)
- Carry 24 hour pager as scheduled
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of HVAC DDC Control Theory & Applications
- Proficient with Alerton Programming
- Experience with electronics and basic electrical circuits
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Computer hardware and software skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Strong communications and interactive skills
CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA degree in applied technology (preferred)
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- HVAC and/or Mechanical systems experience
- Computer programming experience
- Troubleshooting experience
This job description is intended to provide information regarding the essential functions and basic duties of this position. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and duties that could be assigned. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by management as it deems appropriate. This document does not constitute a contract and is subject to change at the discretion of Hoffman Building Technologies, Inc.
No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Hoffman & Hoffman Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Hoffman & Hoffman Inc