Admin Assistant/Office Coordinator-Hoffman & Hoffman. Inc.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator
Location: Raleigh, NC
Reports to: Branch Manager/Administrative Services Manager
Position Purpose: The Administrative Assistant will perform administrative duties for the Raleigh Branch Manager. The primary goal of this position is to ensure that administrative operations run smoothly for both. The Administrative Assistant’s main duties include answering phones, greeting visitors, scheduling meetings, maintaining sales bid calendar, making travel arrangements and general clerical duties. To be successful in this role, this individual should be professional, proactive, and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Administrative Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
Employment at Will: Nothing herein is intended to create a contract of employment or to guarantee employment for a definite duration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors
- Answer two incoming phone lines and route the calls to the proper person or take messages
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Update project bid calendar in Outlook as request are made
- Downloading bid documents and project file management
- Assist sales personnel in emailing prepared bids to customers.
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments, and training classes
- Manage catering orders for meetings, training and special events (includes set-up, clean up)
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Responsible for ordering office supplies and managing general office inventory
- Ensure conference room/kitchens are stocked with drinks, snacks, coffee, etc...
- Make travel arrangements for the branch manager and negotiate room blocks for large groups
- Respond promptly to management queries
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot any malfunctions
- Develop and submit expense reports for management
- Pick up, open, sort and distribute mail, emails and other correspondence as needed
- Support corporate events by assisting with planning, sending invitations, tracking RSVPs, creating nametags, etc.
- Use various software to complete tasks, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Log and reconcile office bills and invoices
- Provide general administrative support and any other duties as assigned
- College Associates degree or higher preferred but not required.
- 2-3 years proven professional experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Experience in event planning preferred but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience using online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using office equipment
- Strong customer service skills, with the desire to go above and beyond for both internal and external customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Strong time management skills
- Standing: Frequently
- Walking: Frequently
- Sitting: Frequently
- Handling/Fingering: Frequently
- Bending: Frequently
- Pushing/Pulling 12 lbs. or less: Frequently
- Lifting/Carrying 10 lbs. or less: Frequently
- Lifting/Carrying 11-20 lbs.: Occasionally
- Reaching Outward: Occasionally
- Reaching Above Shoulder: Occasionally
- Squatting/Kneeling: Occasionally
This job description is intended to provide information regarding the essential functions and basic duties of this position. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and duties that could be assigned. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by management as it deems appropriate. This document does not constitute a contract and is subject to change at the discretion of Hoffman & Hoffman, Inc.
No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
Hoffman & Hoffman Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Hoffman & Hoffman Inc