We are seeking an energetic Customer Service Representative to join our team!
You will be responsible for taking orders both by phone and our sales counter. You will also support our Outside Sales Team and will be responsible for some administrative duties, as assigned to you. Training will be provided as you learn the job. Hours Monday thru Friday, no nights or weekends. Casual work environment. Our company offers paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; health insurance; and 401k. Starting hourly wage is $15/hr; with ability for advancement.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hockstein IncFlooring Wholesaler