The Opportunity – Supply Chain Manager
In a fast-paced work environment, the responsibilities of this role will include all aspects of the supply chain process, implementing leading practices, inventory management, and issuing purchase orders. This role will also be responsible for managing relationships with local Canadian based vendors as well as international China based vendors.
- Establishing KPIs for inventory management and tracking against it on a monthly basis
- Creating and updating monthly/yearly forecast for inventory levels needed and on-hand
- Plan inventory demand by working closely with business partners on sales forecast
- Manage 3PL warehouse relationship
- Plan logistics (seafreight & overland) to ensure that the company hits their objectives in terms of delivery, cost, quality and inventory targets
- Perform purchase orders for inventory
- Prepare paperwork to clear cross-border shipments
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years of relevant work experience (in supply/demand management, inventory tracking & movements, importing/exporting products, freight & warehouse management) with a bachelor’s degree or 8 years of relevant experience with a diploma
- Experience with inflow and/or QuickBooks and/or SAP preferred
- Ability to work with several different business partners (vendors/finance/sales/CSR/etc.) and have strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with comprehensive expertise in computerized accounting software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage your own time and take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Interest in hockey, training or sports in general
Job Type: Temp, Full-Time
Why Join Us
HockeyShot is the worldwide leader in hockey training aids worldwide. Join our dynamic team of hard-working professionals, all from our state-of-the-art office in Toronto. Ever dream of working in an office with a skating rink? Check it out;
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
HockeyShot is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At HockeyShot, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.