Hoch Insurance is seeking a tech savvy assistant to work in our Fort Wayne office. This candidate must be very good with computers, organized and willing to work with the owners, customer service representatives and agents on a daily basis. They should have an eager attitude to assist as needed in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering claims into our system and filing paperwork
- Data entry
- Scanning and making copies as needed
- Perform clerical duties and answer phones
- General office duties
- Must be able to multi-task, remain organized, and communicate effectively
- Make appropriate response to written and verbal correspondence and obtain necessary information within authority.
- Change payment plans or take payments on direct/agency billed policies.
- Accurately collect and process information for ACH, credit and debit card payments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Insurance, tech or customer service experience is a plus
Certifications and Licenses: N/A
We believe in promoting from within. Willingness and eagerness to obtain insurance license is a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must be computer/tech savvy
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Friendly can-do attitude and strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 software
- Will be required to learn our company database management system and procedures
Learn more about us…