Our sales teams are core to the success of Hobsons. Each of our three products, Naviance, Intersect & Starfish have created a uniquely dynamic sales organization that believes in setting our employees up for success and creating long-term growth paths within Hobsons.
As we continue to grow, we have an opportunity for an Account Executive within each of our product lines. Hobsons provides an opportunity for mission driven professionals in a high performance environment that are looking for a company that invests in on-going training, support and rewarding challenges.
This role will ideally be located in the Midwest/West Coast.
• Sourcing and qualification of sales leads
• Execute sales calls articulating the benefits and features of Hobsons products to current and prospective clients
• Participate in discovery calls to understand our clients' pain points and needs to better understand how we can help
• Collaborate with client operations, finance/accounting, and other cross-functional departments
• Lead product demonstrations to current and prospective clients
• Negotiate and close contracts
• Bachelor's degree
• 2 – 5+ years new business solution-selling in a competitive market
• Enterprise software sales experience, with SaaS, CRM, or LMS experience preferred
• 2+ years of direct selling in K-12 and/or Higher Education
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to travel up to 40% depending on location and territory
A leader in education technology, Hobsons helps more than 15 million students to identify their strengths, explore careers, match to best-fit educational opportunities, create academic plans, and reach their education and life goals. More than 13,000 K-12 and higher education institutions partner with Hobsons and leverage our expertise and our solutions -- Naviance, Intersect, and Starfish -- to improve college and career readiness, college recruiting and admissions, and higher education student success to support millions of students.
Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
401(k) Plan with Match
Substantial Paid Time-Off
Generous Holiday Schedule
Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.