Family Law Paralegal
- $36,000 to $75,000 Yearly (plus commission)
We are seeking a Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Collect client information
- Manage deadlines
- Communicate with court staff
- Texas E-filing
- Drafting documents with family law practice software
- Experienced paralegal with a paralegal certificate
- Family law experience (divorce, custody, child support, scheduling mediation, contacting court clerks and coordinators)
- Experienced with e-filing
- Experienced with Clio and legal drafting software
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Hobson-Guadalupe Law, PLLC
5060 Collin McKinney Parkway Suite 101McKinney, TX
Get fresh Family Law Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.