*Accurately pull order quantities and prepare merchandise for shipment to stores
* Follow established procedures that guide and support a highly organized process
* Maintain a strong daily work pace in order to maximize team efforts
* Demonstrate a cooperative manner and the desire to promote good team interaction
* Display commitment to follow all company policies and procedures
* Consistently practice reliability and the willingness to assist others as needed
NOTE : Lifting and physical effort is required for gathering materials in a warehouse environment. (50Lbs +)
Job Description - Overview
We're looking for reliable team members who want to build a career with an established company. The position is located at our company's corporate campus in Oklahoma City.
* Perform turf and tree applications safely and efficiently
* Performs routine safety inspections on all spraying equipment
* Maintains chemical storage and mixing areas
* Operate sprayers and spreaders
* Be able to read and interpret labels
* Help in keeping inventory and usage of applications, pesticides, and fertilizers
* Perform other duties as assigned
Job Description - Requirements
* Requires a knowledge of chemical application equipment
* Requires a knowledge in the safe mechanical operation calibration of the following types of equipment: Mechanically pressurized spray equipment, hand-operated spray equipment, hand-operated rotary and drop spreaders, utility tractors, ride on spray units
* Present a positive, professional image
* Must be self-motivated
* Reliable and predictable attendance.
* Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions; skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards
* 401K program
* On Site Health Care Clinic & Pharmacy
* Health & Dental Insurance * Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation & Personal Paid Time Off
* Store Discounts
* Advancement Opportunities
Safety Sensitive position - subject to drug and alcohol testing.
Please apply online to be considered for this position.
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes. For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.