- Posted: over a month ago
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 125 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.Job Description
The Sales Manager is responsible for generating sales within the Northwest territory. This includes cultivating new customers, selling service product agreements, and expanding business with existing customers. This position requires a self-motivated individual that can work independently to drive the sales within the geographic area assignment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve or surpass a targeted sales plan. District targets include growth with specific 80 customers and anchor products as well as growth in target segments (Retail, Healthcare, Full Menu Restaurant & Education).
- Works jointly with indirect sales people (Inside Sales and Service Managers).
- Responsible for developing district sales strategy with Regional Sales Manager.
- Responsible for selling Service Product Agreements
- Responsible for selling Hobart Water Treatment Products
- Responsible for relationship management with Food Service Equipment Dealers, National Account Managers, and Sales Managers.
- Participate in branch meetings and sales training in the district.
- Identify and maintain a list of potential customers as outlined in district strategic plans.
- Call on targeted district accounts and identify service product needs. Close service agreements and contracts.
- Generate sales service quotes and lead district marketing communications
- Work with local Service Managers to communicate SLA’s and customer requirements.
- Submit timely reports on sales activity, competitive activity and market conditions.
- Participate in local seminars and customer / association / segment trade shows.
- Maintain knowledge of all service products applicable to segment needs and sell the full line of service products.
- Conduct all activities in keeping with company policies and procedures.
- Keep Service Branch, Service Contractors, and FRED’ agents apprised of customer requirements and follow up to insure action maintaining a teamwork attitude through cooperation with other sales personnel.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Marketing or finance.
- 8-10 years’ experience selling in a service related business.
- Experience selling warranty or service agreements.
- Experience dealing directly with customers.
- Experience in the foodservice industry.
- Knowledge of commercial food equipment.
- Knowledge of restaurant, hotel and institutional kitchen operations.
- Computer proficiency.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Hobart Service