- Posted: over a month ago
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 125 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.Job Description
As a Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator/Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for bridging the gap between the CRM application and the users. The candidate will collaborate with the business to gather requirements, design, and implement the solution. The candidate must understand not only the technical environment, but also the functional requirements of the project. They administer, configure, customize, integrate, and extend the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE application to meet the needs of our internal users. The analyst will create solution development methods, including process maps, flow charts and diagrams. Additionally, document installation, maintenance, operating procedures and may create coding for developers. Additional duties include providing technical support to end users and ongoing maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide first level Service Desk support to all CRM users.
- Incident Management.
- Works with team to troubleshoot day-to-day operational issues, identify root causes, and gather business impact to help prioritize the order in which they are being addressed.
- Proactive communication of identified issues to impacted users.
- Perform data maintenance activities.
- Assist with training for users in areas of expertise.
- Involvement/support on business process projects. Meet with the stakeholders and assist in performing the testing of the CRM/system changes.
- Design, develop and support modifications to the CRM application.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including cross-training critical IT functions.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field
- Exceptional organizational skills to prioritize work and ability to balance maintenance and project work
- Excellent interpersonal skills with users, senior level personnel, and team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Strong business acumen and business analytical skills
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- Experience in CRM applications
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Hobart Service