Hillsboro Veterinary Clinic is a small friendly neighborhood practice located in Hillsboro, OR. Our staff are the key to our client/patient centered practice, and we are looking for an upbeat, experienced technician that will be an essential part of our team.
At our clinic:
- You will use your advanced medical skills to place catheters, provide treatments, collect samples, perform diagnostic tests, monitor anesthesia, and assist the Doctor and other technicians in the care of our patients.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills will serve as a focal point for communicating with and educating our pet owners regarding healthcare-related issues (by phone, email, and in person). You will provide recommendations to pet owners regarding the optimal care of their pets.
- You will record medical notes, using appropriate medical terminology, which will incorporate your attention to detail.
- Veterinary Technician (assistant) experience a MUST
- Radiology certification required - Cornerstone experience a plus!
We are open Monday through Friday, so not only will you work with fun people, you will have evenings and weekends off. And, we provide an attractive compensation package that includes, health insurance, Aflac supplemental insurance, PTO, holiday pay and pet benefits.
Please email cover letter and resume.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!