Procurement Technical Editor
Hive Group is a rapidly growing SDVOSB HUBZone small business providing management consulting support to government clients. We are seeking an experienced Technical Writer/Editor to join our dynamic team. The Technical Writer/Editor will be responsible for providing quality reviews of various acquisition packages and editing technical requirements documents.
- Provide detailed review of Government acquisition documents written by others within a specified timeframe.
- Complete assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, terminology, and accuracy.
- Review multiple documents simultaneously, while working both independently and with other Technical Writers.
- Proofread acquisition documents and recommend revisions or changes in content and format (e.g., font selection, font size and presentation (like bold or italics), spacing, margins, alignment, columns, indentation, and lists).
- Identify and correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors.
- Ensure executed documents conform to existing templates to maintain consistent look and feel across multiple documents.
- Create and update templates that meet Government regulations and are easy to utilize and maintain.
- Highly detail-oriented individual.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and related programs.
- Excellent computer and word processing skills.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years of Government acquisition-related experience or technical editing experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience with government acquisitions or technical editing
- Experience drafting, editing, or reviewing acquisition packages.
- Knowledge of FAR regulations
Powered by JazzHR
Hive Group LLCMcLean, VA
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Procurement Technical Editor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.