Business Intelligence Analyst
Hive Group is a thriving Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in providing acquisition management, financial management, and program management support to the federal government. Hive Group’s strong understanding of federal acquisition, contract, financial management and program management office (PMO) lifecycles paves the way for mature organizational processes, experienced resources, responsive management and proven management methodologies to meet and exceed client goals. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; while always maintaining a genuine reputation.
Hive Group strives to be a leader in acquisition management, project management, technical management, and financial management solutions for the federal government. There is an opportunity with a federal client in support of organization-wide data management, analytics and emerging business intelligence requirementsThe Hive Group has an exciting opportunity for a Tableau Specialist to join our existing Business Intelligence team providing program-level data management, analytics and visualization development to a federal agency.
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Intelligence Lead, Federal Data Lead and other Program teams
- Develop, maintain, and improve BI tools, build and enhance standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Manage various data sets and active Google workbooks with adjacent contract teams, monitor and analyze financial health information at the project and program levels
- Communicate with client leadership to assess data needs and emerging requirements
- Lead Tableau projects for the BI team - will be responsible for developing new (custom) dashboards, maintaining and enhancing existing tools, and driving the adoption and growth of dashboard-based data consumption throughout the organization.
- Work with large data sets, workbooks and spreadsheets to manipulate and manage program-level information using macros, queries, scripts, etc.
- Gather requirements and lead development of long-term data management tools, processes and solutions based on organizational needs.
- Be comfortable working with collaboration tools such as; Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Providing general support to the client including, but not limited to, analysis, data calls, financial management, risk management, audits, and project management related tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, business intelligence, data or information management, or similar.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets/Scripts.
- Tableau Desktop experience preferred.
- Experience using SQL Developer is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Consulting / client management experience recommended.
- Willing to work in an administratively manual environment while working towards automation of processes in the future.
- Clearable (able to pass both a criminal background check and credit check).
Hive Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex (including gender and transgender status), age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Hive Group hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Powered by JazzHR
Hive Group LLCTysons Corner, VA
Get fresh Business Intelligence Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.