Business Systems Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Business Systems Analyst
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. plus overtime as required; Hybrid worksite position (3 days in office - 2 days remote)
This position serves in both a support role and designs enhancements to information system solutions. The Systems Analyst will work with users, managers, other analysts, and consultants to determine the best solution for the business requirement. This team supports the supply chain necessary for the assembly and testing of high-tech data center equipment, which is sold worldwide.
• Functional user support for ERP and other related applications
• Troubleshooting applications and integrations, both functional and technical
• Enhance existing business processes through process redefinition and integrations.
• Create technical specifications within the limitation of the software in scope
• Align Business processes with technical solutions
• Plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing
• Advise cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
• Provide data extracts and report writing as required
• Diagram functional process flows
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATION:
• Knowledge of ERP
• Experience with Oracle EBS ERP and Oracle Fusion Cloud
• Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
• Knowledge of System Integration
• Requirements, specification definition, and management
• Experience with software unit, integration, and acceptance testing
• Experience with System configuration, settings, and options
• Proficient with SQL
• Experience creating reports for users
• Problem-solving and analytical thinking
• Excellent communication
• History of providing great customer service
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATION:
• Experience with Supply Chain Planning / MRP
• Familiarity with warehouse operations
• Experience working with off-shore resources
Education and Experience
• Minimum 2 years prior experience.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university. A Major in information systems is preferred.
• Related job experience or other training may be acceptable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects and use tools or operate controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to bend at the waist, twist, kneel, squat, stoop and get up and down. The employee is occasionally required to talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc.