- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Historic Harrisburg Association (HHA) has a part-time opportunity for an Executive Assistant.
Directly reporting to the Executive Director, the Executive Assistant provides support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for the Executive Director. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an environment that is mission and results-driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and will possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills. The ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities is imperative. The Executive Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and projects.
This position is currently part-time with an hourly rate of $15.00-$17.00 an hour. We offer a flexible work schedule of 6-12 hours a week.
· Provide comprehensive support services to the Executive Director that ensures outstanding communication and responsiveness
· Provide calendar management; prioritize inquiries and requests, makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth calendar engagements
· Develop a good understanding of the organizational operations
· Conducts research and analysis for the Executive Director
· Support and manage a high volume of requests and projects to meet the objectives of the Executive Director
· Maintain quality filing and communications systems for records management including organizing and maintaining system
· Taking minutes during meetings
· Willingness to accept other administrative tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
· Experience: 2 years related work experience
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take initiative, multi-task, be a team player, be flexible, adapt to shifting priorities, and prioritize work
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Excellent organizational skills, commitment to accuracy, and attention to detail
· Good judgment and ability to function independently
· Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
Historic Harrisburg Association
1230 N 3rd StreetHarrisburg, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Historic Harrisburg Association