VP of Dedicated Sales (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Hirschbach Motor Lines, the 2nd largest refrigerated carrier in the United Sates, is currently seeking an experienced Vice President of Dedicated Sales to achieve sales goals; develop new business; and strengthen existing customer relationships. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, familiar with major shippers, possess excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills, and have the proven ability to successfully close business transactions.
Hirschbach is corporately based in Dubuque, Iowa. The VP of Dedicated Sales is a remote opportunity.
- Establish, manage and oversee Dedicated sales account relationships, communicating with current and new customers both individually and through group meetings.
- Develop professional relationships with customers both in person and over the phone.
- Provide ongoing service to existing clients by maintaining high customer service and identifying incremental sales opportunities within existing customer base.
- Promptly answering phone calls, e-mails, voicemails, and other questions from new leads.
- Assist existing dedicated customers with buying decisions.
- Searching for new, profitable lanes and customers.
- Communicating customer needs to Operations.
- Maintaining positive customer, driver, and carrier relations.
- Must possess current driver’s license and maintain reliable transportation.
- Flexibility to travel and meet with customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field is preferred, but will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 5+ years transportation, logistics, or freight forwarding experience, in addition to a proven background managing an outside sales territory, prospecting, and closing sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Proven sales success.
- Well established book of business with customer contacts and new business leads.
- Experience in selling transportation services.
- Able to present potential clients with logistics concepts including related transportation services.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Team player with ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated computer literacy in MS Word Office and related products.
- Critical, time sensitive decision making that impacts contractual agreement.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive compensation of $150,000 - $200,000 based on proven sales performance.
- Opportunity to earn quarterly and annual bonuses!
- Full comprehensive benefit plan, includes medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance, and more voluntary elections!
- $10,000 Retention Bonus! Come join our team and stay awhile. $5,000 paid on your first year anniversary and another after 2 years of service with Hirschbach!
Powered by JazzHR
Hirschbach Motor Lines
BusinessView all jobs at Hirschbach Motor Lines