Recovery Driver - Kansas City
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hirschbach is currently seeking Recovery Specialists to add to our growing team in 2021! This is a recovery driver position that will be based out of the Kansas City, KS area. Drivers will be paid $1,250 per week if they are available 6 days per week for work. The Recovery Driver is a key component to the organization's success. The ideal candidate must be flexible, self-motivated, and organized. Our Recovery drivers are responsible for going out to pick up and return equipment back to our facilities, while maintaining a professional demeanor and great customer service skills. This role requires a lot of travel and some overnights.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recover and reposition Hirschbach equipment while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
- Drive long distances in compliance with DOT regulations.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Keep a log of their activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Class A CDL
- 6 Months or more driving experience
- Clean driving record* Must meet our hiring requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
Hirschbach Motor Lines
AddressBonner Springs, KS
TravelView all jobs at Hirschbach Motor Lines
Get fresh Vehicle Recovery Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.