Recovery Driver - Kansas City
- Posted: over a month ago
Hirschbach is currently seeking Recovery Specialists to add to our growing team in 2021! This is a recovery driver position that will be based out of the Kansas City, KS area. Drivers will be paid $1,250 per week if they are available 6 days per week for work. The Recovery Driver is a key component to the organization's success. The ideal candidate must be flexible, self-motivated, and organized. Our Recovery drivers are responsible for going out to pick up and return equipment back to our facilities, while maintaining a professional demeanor and great customer service skills. This role requires a lot of travel and some overnights.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recover and reposition Hirschbach equipment while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
- Drive long distances in compliance with DOT regulations.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Keep a log of their activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Class A CDL
- 6 Months or more driving experience
- Clean driving record* Must meet our hiring requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
Hirschbach Motor Lines
AddressBonner Springs, KS
TravelView all jobs at Hirschbach Motor Lines