- Posted: over a month ago
Spectrum Quartz, by Hirsch Glass, is a premium surface that combines the beauty of natural stone with the renowned strength and durability of quartz. A leader in innovative blending techniques, Spectrum Quartz features a stunning combination of movement and depth.
Slab distribution center experience is highly preferred.
The General Manager is responsible for managing the sales and operations of the Distribution Center, including managing and training the sales and warehousing teams, carrying out corporate initiatives and goals, maintaining a high level of customer service, key account management, and consistently growing sales and profits for the Distribution Center.
What You'll Do:
- Closely manage the day-to-day operations of the Distribution Center.
- Act as the leader of the Distribution Center in identifying and resolving internal and customer issues.
- Grow sales and profitability of the Distribution Center.
- Grow existing client relationships and develop new relationships.
- Manage and coach sales staff to help meet individual and branch sales goals.
- Ensure that the Distribution Center is operating smoothly, and correct procedures are being followed.
- Implement company directives and enforce company policies.
- Regularly interact with the Warehousing and Customer Service to manage inventory, fulfillment and work schedules.
- Hire and develop a team that works cohesively with the customer as the primary focus.
- Manage time efficiently and delegate tasks as appropriate.
- Travel when necessary for customer visits, industry events and company meetings
- Maintain a safe work environment for all employees. Comply with OSHA, DOT/FMCSA, and company safety standards.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years stone industry experience
- 2+ year managerial experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and ability to effectively work under pressure, with ease
- Ability to lead, motivate, and coach a team
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work extended hours including nights and weekends, as needed
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Ability to perform light to heavy physical tasks; able to lift 50 pounds safely.
What We Offer: Market competitive salary, 90% Company paid medical and dental insurance after 30 days, up to 4% total match 401k plan, paid holidays, and PTO.Requirements:
Hirsch Glass Corp
3920 Stonecroft BlvdChantilly, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?