Account Manager(Richmond Area)
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Spectrum Quartz, by Hirsch Glass, is a premium surface that combines the beauty of natural stone with the renowned strength and durability of quartz. A leader in innovative blending techniques, Spectrum Quartz features a stunning combination of movement and depth.
The Account Manager will be responsible for all Spectrum Quartz sales activities in their assigned territory. This includes developing demand in the market, creating new and managing existing accounts, and ensuring quality of product and customer service. The successful candidate should have an outgoing personality, perseverance, outstanding communication skills, ability to multi-task, self-reliance, and great time management skills.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, mutually beneficial client relationships with customers in the kitchen and bath industry, surface material fabricators, and tile/flooring retailers.
- Develop and maintain current Spectrum Quartz product knowledge.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals from existing customers, and develop trusted advisor relationships with key fabricators, dealers, and distributors.
- Participate in local and regional marketing events, trade shows, industry associations as well as center events.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of opportunity to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics in Salesforce (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Collaborate with the center’s manager to identify and grow opportunities within territory; communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to management.
- Assist and resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
You're A Great Fit If You Have:
- Proven track record of sales as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role in the quartz/natural stone industry.
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization and deliver client-focused solutions.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Clean criminal and driving record.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar preferred; 5 + Years of experience in sales or design industry required.
Systems: Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, and Salesforce.
Travel Requirements: Travel to customers, trade shows, and associations. Ability to travel 80-90% in assigned territory.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds to deliver marketing samples and trade show materials.
What We Offer: Great Mon-Fri work schedule, 90% Company paid medical and dental insurance after 30 days, up to 4% total match 401k plan, paid holidays, and PTO.
HIRSCH GLASS CORPChantilly, VA
Get fresh Account Manager(Richmond Area) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.