General Construction Laborer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a dependable and capable general laborer/pool helper to join our fantastic team. The work involves site prep, loading, unloading equipment, helping the plumbers and carpenters and any other tasks needed or directed by the project foreman. Job seekers should take pride in their work, show up every day with a positive attitude, and enjoy working on a team. If you’re looking for a job with lots of variety, start your application today.Compensation:
$15 - $17 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Clean up any tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean worksite
- Unload and stack all building materials and tools needed for a project so that everything is accessible and easy to find for the project
- Work with your crew through all stages of the project to make sure that the job is done efficiently
- Clear away any trash, debris, or hazardous materials to prep the site before construction begins
- Follow all health and safety guidelines to ensure you and your team members are free from injury
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- This work requires physical agility, solid hand-eye coordination, and a good sense of balance
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools is necessary
- Osha 10 Safety Certification is required- OR - be willing to get one
Hiring4U provides direct placement, temporary positions and payroll services. We are proud and passionate about what we do and find happiness in knowing we make a difference in peoples’ life and our clients’ bottom line.
ConstructionView all jobs at Hiring4U INC