Regional Manager (Texas) - Automotive - First Innovations
- Posted: over a month ago
Join a company looking to expand in all areas of Texas.
Regional Manager - Automotive - First Innovations
Automotive / Dealership Experience REQUIRED
The Regional Manager (Texas) will be responsible for the solicitation, servicing, support, performance and management of an assigned territory of automobile dealership and credit union accounts.
You must have automotive retail experience, the organizational and time management skills necessary for success.
A high performance driven individual who also possesses the personality and professionalism to handle all aspects of successful account management.
A college degree is preferred.
Expected income dependent on qualifications and performance. Base Salary plus Territory Commission
Regional Managers are responsible for the following:
- Traveling to assigned First Innovations accounts to train the Finance Manager and/or dealership personnel on First Innovations products and processes.
- Train on all of the tools (i.e. menu’s, systems, etc.) necessary to sell First Innovations products.
- Perform duties to establish and maintain mutually beneficial, professional relationships with current First Innovations accounts such as reporting and written communications.
- Ensure that adequate office systems and supplies are in place, and suggest First Innovations approved process improvements that will streamline the office operation.
- Recruitment, placement and retention of finance personnel in accounts (Dealer and First Innovations discretion and approval only).
The responsibilities of the Regional Manager include but are not limited to:
- Support Home Office and Management on specific assignments.
- One-on-One training with F&I Managers that are new to the dealership and/or First Innovations processes.
- Achieve performance objectives set forth by First Innovations while managing time to complete all reporting requirements (e.g., daily S.O.C. Reports, Servicing Recaps).
- Train and review product knowledge with F&I personnel.
- Build relationships and earn respect within all departments, and at all levels within the dealership.
- Must be able communicate in an effective manner with dealership personnel in order to properly execute directives as given.
- Work independently and manage work schedule while on assignment.
Responsible for but not limited to:
- Determining opportunities in the regional marketplace
- Using contacts and/or connections to setup dealer/decision maker introductions
- Gathering data, product information and other necessary documentation for comparisons and proposals
Promotion within First Innovations will occur based on the following conditions being met and/or exceeded:
- Proven track record of success at the Regional Manager position
- Comprehension and execution of our products, processes, and systems
- Compliance with our culture and administrative requirements
- Successful acquisition of accounts
The FIRST GROUP FAMILY OF COMPANIES has some of the top producers, trainers, consultants, and support staff in the industry. First Innovations deals directly with the retail automotive, motorsports and financial institutions and has over 100 years of combined experience. Service and results are what separates First Innovations from the rest. Our commitment and dedication to ensuring each of our clients achieve their goals and objectives can be substantiated by hundreds of references nationwide.
BusinessView all jobs at Hiring Winners