Account Executive - Automotive - NorthStar Dealer Solutions, Inc.
Hiring Winners Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: 24 days ago
Account Executive - Automotive – NorthStar Dealer Solutions, Inc.
Automotive / Dealership Experience REQUIRED
The Account Executive (Minnesota and Wisconsin) will be responsible for the solicitation, servicing, support, performance and management of an assigned territory of automobile dealership accounts.
You must have extensive automotive retail experience and the organizational and time management skills necessary for success.
A high-performance driven individual who also possesses the personality and professionalism to handle all aspects of successful automobile dealership management.
A college degree is preferred.
Expected income dependent on qualifications and performance.
Account Executives are responsible for the following:
- Traveling to assigned NorthStar Dealer Solutions accounts to train the Finance Manager and/or dealership personnel on NorthStar products and processes.
- Train on all of the tools (i.e., menu’s, systems, etc.) necessary to sell NorthStar products.
- Perform duties to establish and maintain mutually beneficial, professional relationships with current NorthStar Dealer accounts such as reporting and written communications.
- Recruitment, placement and retention of finance personnel in accounts (Dealer and NorthStar discretion and approval only).
The responsibilities of the Account Executive include but are not limited to:
- Support Home Office and Management on specific assignments.
- One-on-One training with F&I Managers that are new to the dealership and/or NorthStar Dealer Solution processes.
- Achieve performance objectives set forth by NorthStar while managing time to complete all reporting requirements (e.g., daily S.O.C. Reports, Servicing Recaps).
- Train and review product knowledge with F&I personnel.
- Build relationships and earn respect within all departments, and at all levels within the dealership.
- Must be able communicate in an effective manner with dealership personnel in order to properly execute directives as given.
- Work independently and manage work schedule while on assignment.
Responsible for but not limited to:
- Determining opportunities in the regional marketplace
- Using contacts and/or connections to setup dealer/decision maker introductions
- Gathering data, product information and other necessary documentation for comparisons and proposals
- Close business on behalf of the agency
To learn more about our company visit: www.northstardealers.com
BusinessView all jobs at Hiring Winners