We are seeking a Food Service Supervisor to join our team!
- Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities as directed by on-site management.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
- Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet facility needs
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Must be able to coordinate the routine responsibilities of staff and resources.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, and residents
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Must be able to pass a background check