Pathfinder Marketing is more than a Marketing firm. We are a growing organization driven by results, passionate about exploring potential, and dedicated to obliterating the boundaries that define success. Our goal is to exceed client expectations and provide superior brand representation. We are a team of achievers, leaders, and visionaries. Our culture is built on the idea that through teamwork, and strong leadership, every dedicated professional can see their career goals manifest in exceedingly exceptional ways.
We deliver results. Our marketing professionals diligently work to provide the best possible ROI for both client and consumer. Promoting existing marketing campaigns, managing client accounts, and ensuring continual presence in the marketplace are just a few ways Pathfinder Marketing Solution provides consistent results and consummate client satisfaction.
Bring your skills and passion to an evolving industry.
You think big. You are a natural leader and embrace challenges. You have a competitive overachieving nature and you wake up every day knowing you were meant for greatness.
We want you to join our Pathfinder Marketing Solution team.
- Identify marketing/branding opportunities in order to maintain a marketing plan and execute under the supervision and with regular evaluation periods.
- Meet with new and prospective clients as well as their customer base
- Peer mentorship and team building
- Continued education in marketing techniques and client campaign development/ promotional knowledge
- Relationship building
- Represent client brands in a professional manner
- Promote multiple marketing campaigns and manage client accounts
- Learn existing marketing and advertising systems for assigned clients through leveled training and development with assigned mentor.
- For local campaigns ensure all client compliance for branding initiatives, and territory mapping with exposure/saturation of campaign reach.
- Document and report all customer interactions/results accurately and in a timely manner.
- Attend marketing/advertising planning meetings and communicate new ideas and feedback regularly
- Bachelor’s degree, or in the process of completion
- Must have excellent, professional communication skills- you are easy to talk to and communicate effectively in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Approachable and relatable demeanor- people not only gravitate to you, but feel comfortable in conversation with you
- Strong student mentality- willingness to learn and eager to seek knowledge from professional mentors
- Professional appearance and ability to build positive relationships in the office and with clients/customers
- Able to work independently as well as on team assignments
- Adaptable to change- you thrive in a fast moving environment
- Internally motivated- strong desire to exceed expectations; you are competitive and like to win
- Interpersonal communication skills- you have the ability to genuinely connect with diverse personality types with a personal, one-on-one approach
- Strong work ethic- the belief that hard work is intrinsically virtuous (opportunity = hard work)
- Positive attitude
Our Management team will provide you with a strong professional mentorship support system. Together, we hold each other accountable on the path to accomplishing professional goals. You’ll be working in a great team environment where individual accomplishments and contributions are recognized and valued. Experience career growth and advancement opportunity. Become an integral part of our business marketing ecosystem and submit your application today!
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position, therefore no prior experience is required for the position and full training is provided. However, the following qualifications will set candidates apart:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or internship experience
- Prior marketing, advertising or sales, retail, service and hospitality industry work history
- Proven customer success track record
- Coursework in one or more of the following:
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- Management / Sports Management / Entrepreneurship
- Public Relations /Communications
- Business / Team Development