We are looking for an inspired, ethical, and committed mortgage professional to join our top-producing team. We are looking for a Unicorn who has a talented mix of guideline knowledge, processing abilities, and sales skills, and will act as the "right arm" to our Loan Officer. This can be a remote position allowing you to work from home.
This role will work directly with their borrowers to provide a seamless and expeditious mortgage process along with white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officers to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
The Assistant/Loan Partner will help the Loan Officer in the preparation of documents for processing. Our processor will take the loan from “contract to close” and stay in touch with all interested parties. The Assistant/Loan Partner can focus on lead conversion and creating a “wow” experience for each client. This position requires the knowledge to analyze customer credit, review income, and asset documents, and structure a loan.
If you find the mortgage industry and helping clients attain the home of their dreams as interesting as we do, and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about great customer service, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. The selected qualified Mortgage Assistant/Loan Partner must have 5+ years of continuous mortgage experience. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Establish relationships with referral partners and borrowers
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications (digital/phone/in-person).
- Help gather and prepare all documents needed for underwriting requirements
- Structure loan files based on specified parameters (running DU/LP, sending closing cost worksheets, etc)
- Quote rates (when necessary)
- Be the main point of contact for borrowers during the "contact to contract" phase of the loan process (Processor handles "contract to close" duties on LIVE files)
- Submit detailed and accurate application packages directly to underwriting for upfront TBD approvals
- Current on mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) procedures and documentation
- Create ways to communicate daily with the Loan Officer, Processor, Operations staff, Realtors, etc. while working remotely
- Put out loan "fires" whenever possible
- Be a sponge for information/knowledge, always striving to be the best possible at your position.
- Be a leader, helping us improve our processes and procedures to always deliver a world-class experience to our clients and referral partners
The following experience and skills are preferred:
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation.
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan.
- Knowledge of DU and LP
- NMLS licensed for State of PA
- If not licensed must be willing and able to get licensed within 90 days
- Minimum 2 years of mortgage experience to serve in a remote role. Preferably with remote experience.
- Current or previous experience fulfilling the roles of LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter
- Excellent time management while working remotely from home
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and have outstanding follow-up skills