We are currently seeking an Apartment Maintenance Technician to join our growing team!
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Complete make readies of apartments to prepare for new move-in
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Work with other team members in maintaining exterior of community including grounds clean-up, breezeway/hallway maintenance, upkeep of amenities, and exterior repairs.
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Strong carpentry skills including sheetrock repair, cabinet repair, etc.
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Dependable and a team player
- Competitive benefit package includes: bonus opportunity, holiday/vacation pay, health insurance, 401k
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Apartment discount
- Drug screen and background check required. EOE.
Hiring CompanyWe are a full-service real estate company engaged in the business of managing, leasing, selling, purchasing, and developing commercial and multifamily properties. We are headquartered in Nashville, TN. We manage and/or lease more than 80 multifamily properties comprised of over 13,000 units located in seven states. We employ 400+ professionals to provide our clients with superlative, comprehensive real estate services. We are a growing company that understands our success starts with our people and we strive to create a company culture that reflects this philosophy. Opportunities for career advancement are available as we continue to grow.