We are a rapidly growing IT Managed Services Provider located in NJ supporting small to medium-sized business nationwide. We are currently seeking professionals to work at our main location in NJ as well as client locations in PA, NJ, and NY.
Conducts service, repair and/or installation of products or IT solutions at customer site, including electrical and mechanical testing, in accordance with support contracts. Diagnoses system failures and determines most cost-effective solution. Escalates complex issues to a greater level of technical support or quality reporting system. May develop new customer service/product agreements. Responds to customer support calls within an assigned territory.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Computer Networking
- Customer Support
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Technical Support
- Windows Administration
- RMM tools (LMI, TV, Kaseya, ConnectWise, etc.)
- VMware Virtualization experience a plus but not required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize established company guidelines and standard work to perform onsite start-up, preventive maintenance, routine repair, and calibration/verification of instrumentation.
- Serve as onsite customer contact for technical and service-related activities.
- Instruct customer in proper preventive maintenance and operation of instrumentation.
- Submit prompt, accurate service reports utilized as proof of service for regulatory agencies, and which affect billing and parts inventory.
- When possible, utilize the Knowledge Base and other technical resources to answer technical and procedural concerns.
- Involve the supervisor or product expert when encountering challenging or complex problems.
- Accurately track and categorize time daily utilizing established tools.
- Identify new service contract and instrumentation sales opportunities and transfer related information to the sales channel.
- Travel as necessary for completion of job duties utilizing company vehicles and air transportation, including frequent overnight stays.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Division Service Manager.
Mandatory overtime may be required as business needs dictate, and as such flexible scheduling is required of associates in this position.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a service technician.
- Driver’s License and clean driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The individual is constantly required to sit, including for purposes of driving. The individual may occasionally squat, turn/twist, or reach. The individual is constantly using hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, and use computer keyboards. The individual is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, climb/descend stairs, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell.
The individual may occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 70 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Hiring into this position is contingent upon the successful completion of a drug screen, background check, physical and physical capacity testing, and possible credit history review.
Red Paladin is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.