Come work in a fun & collaborative team environment providing substance use treatment services at the outpatient level of care. We're currently hiring for a full-time Behavioral Health Technician to conduct screening assessments and case management services to our adult client population. We deliver a full range of addiction treatment services in a small upscale outpatient setting.
We offer excellent pay, paid holidays, vacation, and PTO which starts immediately upon hire.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Conduct screening assessments
* Provide case management services including treatment planning and discharge planning
* Complete all required documentation in accordance with company policies and state criteria. Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail are imperative for this position
* Establish positive therapeutic relationships with clients using a non-judging and strengths-based approach
* Effectively collaborate with internal staff and external providers to ensure best outcomes for clients
* Associate's Degree
* 2 years of behavioral health experience conducting evaluations, treatment planning, and case management services
* Effective knowledge of substance use & co-occurring disorders
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Exceptional human relations skills
Please email resume & cover letter.