- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $40,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Are you ready to let your creativity come to life? Are you looking for more than JUST a job? Do you want the stability of a secure company, but the feel of a small boutique?
We are an Advertising Agency located in Coconut Grove, with an accomplished history for the past 28 years. We are seeking a full time Creative Specialist/Designer that has the desire and the skillset to grow personally, and professionally.
The prime candidate for this position will have extensive knowledge in developing campaigns for clients that include everything from developing a creative brief, dreaming up concepts, and execute them. Must have the ability to move quickly in all the Adobe software utilized throughout the design process. We invite collaboration and fresh ideas as we help our clients stand out in traditional and digital media, multi-media, and a wide range of media channels. This is an agency that strongly relies on a collaborative culture between All departments, candidate must have a sense of humor and enjoy what they do.
Schedule: Presently seeking full-time position.
Starting Date: Position to be filled immediately.
DUTIES FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Brainstorming with client and team. Mocking up design concepts for various client print, web, or video.
- Designer will be able to turn creative briefs and existing design elements into a complete presentation.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is required to execute designs. Other software programs are a plus such as Premiere, Canva, Figma or XD, etc.
- Ability to take direction from clients and develop those suggestion into original creative concepts.
- Excellent communication skills. This position will interact with client and multiple departments such as Account Managers, Digital Strategist, Social Strategist & other design team members.
- Candidate will be a detailed individual who is organized and accountable for their work and time.
- Log in daily activities to online workflow system for billing and tracking of client hours.
- Proactive in team participation and team building. We promote and applaud participation.
- Operates with integrity and follows all assigned tasks through to completion.
- Ability to coordinate multiple deadline-driven tasks.
- Company is flexible on schedules...we provide an environment that promotes creativity.
- Creative Skills. Able to turn a creative brief into actual client materials
- Working knowledge of video, web, print, and other medias used in daily work
- Problem solving and rationale decision making
- Proactive in participation of workload and team building
- Understanding client needs and ability to conduct discovery calls
- Able to present concept and designs to Management or Client directly
(Do not apply if you are looking for contracted work. This is IN-HOUSE employment)
Hiring Company Hidden
2977 McFarlane RoadMiami, FL
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?