JOB TITLE- 2019 SUMMER INTERNSHIP – CREATIVE
FUNCTION- GRAPHIC DESIGN
CONTRACT TYPE- PAID INTERNSHIP
EXPERIENCE- ENTRY LEVEL
COMPANY- BIGFISH SPIRITS
Why We Exist:
· The production of craft spirits has been on the rise for over a decade and the market for craft products is as large as it’s ever been. It’s plain and simple, consumers want to enjoy new experiences, especially when it comes to craft spirits. But there is a problem. Literally thousands of craft brands are not available for purchase at your local liquor store because the laws surrounding liquor distribution for craft distilleries are prohibitive. As a result, liquor stores mostly carry the mainstream products that you’ve been accustomed to for decades. BigFish is blowing the lid off the market.
Who We Are:
· BigFish Provides a E-Commerce platform for consumers to purchase craft spirits from across America and the world. Each of the craft distilleries we carry have been through a rigorous vetting process. This way BigFish can ensure a quality new experience. As we grow, BigFish will continue to select the top craft distilleries the world has to offer in order to bring the experience directly to our customers.
Summer Internship Program:
This paid Internship program runs July 1 - September 1st, and is available to entry level/recent graduates. Applications will be accepted online through June 21st, 2019 and we will notify selected candidates by June 22nd for interviews on the 23rd and 24th.
Program highlights include:
- Gain work experience in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Be a part of the Creative Process by bringing fresh ideas and concepts
- See your ideas come to fruition, and be a part of something unique
Campaign Development –Experience the full cycle of the Creative process from beginning to end in a business setting, get hands-on skills in collaboration, problem solving, presentation, and work flow.
- Previous experience in graphic design
- Experience with design software and graphic editing tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Possess graphic design portfolio
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- History and knowledge of Videography and/or Photography
- Ability to create original video content
- Editing video content