Senior Data Analyst
Position: Senior Data Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL (3 Days/Week Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months Contract
The SDA will be focused on day to day activities of the Analytics team.
The role of the SDA is to accurately and timely execute on request for data and analysis, build and maintain data transformation\move processes, build ad-hoc and recurring reports and dashboards to answer complex questions and resolve business issues. Is responsible for collecting data sources, analyzing and extracting key data and information using various tools, systems and technical skills.
- Work with Business Analyst to translate business requirements and accurately execute on data\reporting needs
- Creates data mining models, statistical reporting and data analysis methodologies
- Build\Maintain and Run Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes using SSIS
- Use SQL to query databases and extract data to answer complex business questions
- Build and maintain tables\views\stored procedures using SQL Management studios
- Develop ad-hoc and recurring reports and dashboards using Excel\SSRS\PowerBI and Tableau
- Summarize and analyze large datasets to understand business drivers and help business leaders make decisions
- Write queries in BIC tool to extract data based on requirements to answer business questions
- Identify opportunities for improvements within the analytics team's day to day processes and assist in execution of such.
Hirekeyz IncJacksonville, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.