Role: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC (on-site)
Duration: Long Term
- Understand all necessary business requirements to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting rules.
- Perform business analysis and define technical requirements.
- Produce functional designs and specifications across system for Large Shareholders Reporting, Short Selling
- Reporting, Take-Over Panel Reporting and Issuer Requests.
- Demonstrated experience in requirements gathering and analysis and translating business requirements into solution design proposals utilizing modern UI/UX design principles (Responsive Design, etc).
- Actively participate in and support the end-to-end phases of the software development cycle.
- Work closely with product owners and all other project team members maintaining a high standard of
- professionalism and accountability in an Agile delivery methodology
- Extensive experience in a business analysis function, with expertise working with different technologies and Lines of Business areas.
- Strong communication skills and ability to drive dialog with business stakeholders globally
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to present findings to Business users appropriately.
- Proficiency and experience in using SQL for data querying and analysis in large, complex database systems.
- Strong experience in developing test cases and performing testing as part of various phases/cycles, e.g. QA, UAT .
- System Integration Testing including interpreting testing results from modern testing tools (such as Litmus).
- Strong experience working in an Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience of Project & Change Management and DevOps.
- Domain knowledge in Regulatory Disclosure reporting such as Equity Aggregation, Large Shareholders Reporting, Short Selling Reporting, Take-Over Panel, Issuer Requests
Hirekeyz IncCharlotte, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.