Our Client is seeking a Project Manager to:
- Leads and directs one or more project teams.
- Creates, reviews, evaluates project plans and objectives.
- Tracks and reports progress relative to time, budget, and demonstrated results.
- Negotiates with clients, colleagues and outside vendors.
- Communicates project status, milestones and issues to the project sponsors.
- Applies effective project management methodologies and control techniques.
- Provides Project Management services.
- May require specialized skills within specific technologies.
- Track and manage requests for governance board review and support prioritization efforts
- Draft process flows, work instructions, training material, etc. related to CONFORM
- Help draft communication to communicate decisions on CONFORM requests to appropriate groups
- Track status of approved CONFORM projects
- Can pull content together and build clear and engaging roadmaps and communication decks
- Can facilitate steering committee meetings and lead prioritization efforts
- BS in STEM discipline
- 5-7 years of experience
- PMP or equivalent (4-6 years)
- Comms/Change Management accreditation (4-6 years)
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of clinical trials
- Ability to work across multiple levels of the org and good presentation/communication skills
- Can work with individual teams and data providers to understand and document process flows, specs, etc.
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Technical Writing
- Communications expertise
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Ishwar at201-691-7646for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.Equal Opportunity EmployerWBENC CertifiedWOSB Certified*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a#MatrixMatchso you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center:https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/