IT - Warehouse Management Software (WMS) Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Dupuy Group is currently looking to hire a IT – Warehouse Management Software (WMS) Analyst for their New Orleans office.
The ideal candidate will be a super-user of our Warehouse Management System (WMS) and provide live support to users by troubleshooting and providing guidance to resolve operational issues. The Systems Analyst will have a strong understanding of how warehouse operations and physical tasks translates to WMS configurations.
What we are looking for:
· Basic IT support skills
· Expert-level skill using Crystal Reports, on the job training is acceptable
· Expert level MS Office
· Strong troubleshooting skills to identify root cause of user mistakes and system errors
What’s in it for you:
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
· 401k retirement plan with employer match
· Paid time off/Paid holidays
· Employer paid STD/LTD/Life Insurance
The Dupuy group is a family owned and operated company founded in 1936, and has evolved into a diversified global logistics and storage provider with more than 2.7 million square feet of strategically located warehouse space and 21st Century technology. With our headquarters in New Orleans, LA, we specialize in handling food grade cargo and regular cargo while focusing on blending, bulk handling and coffee cleaning and upgrading. Our advanced technology combined with our decades of experience makes us uniquely qualified to help determine the best methods of managing coffee and tea.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
TechnologyView all jobs at Hirebridge Organic