Job Title: Senior Software Programmer with NFS
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: Full Time
Experience: 9-12 Years
Seasoned software developers who will be part of high-powered technical team that is responsible for designing & developing the enterprise software in storage domain.
Drive the design, development, integration, delivery and evolution of the different modules of the product.
Work closely with product management, other engineering teams, QA and customer support to continuously evolve and innovate the product
Maintain efficient and effective communication and collaboration with other engineering teams and QA to manage dependencies and deliverables between various groups and to ensure end to end integration and quality
Ensure robust, safe, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
- BE/M. Tech or equivalent degree.
- 9- 12 years of Strong Programming skills in C, C++, Data structures/algorithms with File System Protocol Development.
- Strong understanding of NFS protocol knowledge, Ganesha, distributed file system.
- In depth knowledge of end-to-end topology.
- Strong understanding of authentication protocols like LDAP, Kerberos, AD, etc.
- Experience collaborating with remote teams in an agile development environments
- Shall have strong analytical skills, SDLC methodologies, excellent communication and ability to innovate.
- Experience in developing replication software for virtual and cloud platforms
- Good domain knowledge and customer experience related storage and virtualization domains.
Kumar (at) hireblazer (dot) com
HireBlazer has accepted the challenge of helping you find some of the hardest to find candidates - Engineering, Technology Staff, Administrative Employees, Sales and Marketing. We’re ready to help you fill those vital openings whenever you are.