Senior Medicaid Business Analyst
- $75 to $80 Hourly
Role: Senior Medicaid Business Analyst
Location: Austin, TX (Hybrid)
Contract: 11+ Months
The worker will serve as a Senior Business Analyst/Product Owner for the NF PDPM project. The Worker will be responsible for delivering quality products that meet the state's desired operational and technical requirements. The worker will have considerable latitude to use their experience and judgement to ensure successful completion of their assigned tasks. The worker will be required to multi-task, analyze priorities, communicate clearly, and set expectations for the phases of the project. The worker will be responsible for communicating with multiple internal and external stakeholders including program and technical staff, and other contracted and vendor resources. The worker will participate in meetings, track deliverables and schedules, and alert management of any issues that may impact providers.
- 8 Years of Experience in performing complex business analysis and writing technical documentation.
- 8 Years of Experience reporting project status to management including risks, issues, and key decisions.
- 8 Years of Experience identifying project risks and issues; and developing/implementing mitigation strategies.
- 8 Years of Experience in effective general written/oral communication, including documenting requirements, deliverables, test scenarios and project status.
- 8 Years of Experience utilizing business analysis skills and interacting with business end users to gather, validate and document business requirements and translate into technical solutions to satisfy the business needs.
- 8 Years of Experience performing review and approval processes of complex technical user and system requirements written by vendors.
- 8 Years of Experience with Microsoft Office products (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 8 Years of Experience coordinating and developing test plans/strategies, exit criteria and test scenarios.
- 8 Years of Experience executing detailed test cases within a complex software environment.
- 8 Years of Experience using testing management software.
- 8 Years of Experience with Microsoft Project or similar project management software.
- 8 Years of Experience utilizing the Agile software development methodology.
- 8 Years of Experience as Senior Business Analyst and Agile Product Owner.
- 8 Years of Experience with Medicaid systems and processes.
- 8 Years of Experience in claims processing.
HireBlazer works with the most respected and desirable companies in the world. We are looking for the “Best of the Best”. Come join us!
HireBlazer provides our clients with the very best technical staff. In fact, our motto, “The Best of the Best”, is how every candidate is screened.
Get fresh Senior Medicaid Business Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.