Role: Senior Network Cloud Security Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: Full Time
Experience: 15+ Years
The Client Summary:
- Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt the client to secure access to the enterprise, through the world’s most ubiquitous product—the mobile device. We’ve created a single point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less enterprise —from any device, managed by the client, someone else, or not all.
- Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user, device, applications, networks and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection (MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM, identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security and the way people want to work—so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
- Looking for a strong Technical Lead to join the client’s Tunnel & Access Client team.
- The client Tunnel provides secure tunnelling to protect data-in-motion for the modern enterprise endpoints (iOS, Android, Mac, Win10). The client Access secures enterprise cloud apps on modern endpoints and Tunnel plays a pivotal role in the Access Cloud Security solution.
- Candidate needs to be capable of architecting client side technologies across major OS platforms, contribute to overall system design, be a hands-on contributor and the technical lead for a small focussed team working in an Agile development environment.
- Architect, design and implement Network & Security solutions/VPN clients in iOS, Android, Mac & Windows platforms.
- Review design, code, and test cases and provide technical leadership/mentorship to the team.
- Work with cross-functional groups including product management, peer architects, engineering leadership, OS vendors, field and customers to understand/analyse requirements and identify opportunities with respect to the product roadmap.
- Act as a Product Owner or help the engineering & product leadership to expand high level requirements into actionable epics and stories for the team.
- Identify best practices and propose approaches to do performance and efficiency (e.g. battery) tests at various levels (device/system) across platforms.
- Aid QA/Automation to design and develop stable, repeatable test environments.
- Own significant features in production releases and actively support field requests & escalations.
- Actively maintain architectural roadmap for the products in close partnership with product & cross functional engineering leadership.
- Experienced in production software, preferably in distributed, networking and operating system focused client/agents/VPNs/SDKs.
- Expert level knowledge in Networking and Operating systems, with experience in multi-threading, Socket & IO Programming, security protocol stacks.
- Cross platform experience, with expert level knowledge in at least one of iOS, Android or Windows with a focus on the OS security model. Good exposure to a 2nd platform ideal.
- A career path which demonstrates diverse platforms/technologies will attract our attention.
- Experience with some platform native programming expected
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree and 15+ years’ experience
Kumar (at) hireblazer (dot) com
HireBlazer has accepted the challenge of helping you find some of the hardest to find candidates - Engineering, Technology Staff, Administrative Employees, Sales and Marketing. We’re ready to help you fill those vital openings whenever you are.