Lead Tableau Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Lead Tableau Data Analyst
Duration - 18 months
Experience: 8+ Years
The client is requesting an experienced Tableau Data Analyst and Report Writer for the Workforce Case Management System (WCMS) project. The ideal candidate will be an individual who has the ability to analyze the underlying of client systems and develop Tableau reports.
The Client is developing a data warehouse solution and requires a Data Analyst/Report Writer with proven data warehouse experience to:
- Gather, analyze and document requirements for the organization’s data visualization needs using the data warehouse.
- Perform detailed data analysis from a variety of source systems.
- Develop reports, dashboards and interactive visualizations for the data warehouse project using different components of Tableau software including Tableau desktop, and Tableau server.
- Work with the Data Architect, Systems Analyst and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand the data and align this with the data visualization requirements.
- Perform other analysis and documentation tasks as required to facilitate and support TWC’s Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Mentor and train junior Tableau and data visualization developers.
Worker Skills and Qualifications
Worker should be qualified to serve as a “Data Analyst/Report Writer, Level 2 - 3” under the DIR IT Staff Augmentation Contract guidelines.
- 7 - 8 Years of Analyzing data from a variety of source systems and different database technologies using SQL.
- 7 - 8 Years of Designing, developing and validating reports, data visualization and dashboards using Tableau.
This must include:
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, Report scheduling using Tableau server Creating action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau Developing Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending and publishing reports using Tableau public.
- 6 - 8 Years of Gathering, analyzing and generating data visualization requirements for a data warehouse.
- 5 - 8 Years of Experience working on a data warehouse (both relational and dimensional) team.
- 5 - 8 Years of Experience translating requirements into data visualization needs.
- 5 - 8 Years of Experience with Oracle PL/SQL.
- 3 Years of Mentoring and training junior Tableau developers.
- 3 Years of Experience in Public Sector delivery.
HireblazerWhy Work Here?
HireBlazer works with the most respected and desirable companies in the world. We are looking for the “Best of the Best”. Come join us!
HireBlazer provides our clients with the very best technical staff. In fact, our motto, “The Best of the Best”, is how every candidate is screened.