Business Analyst with Data Warehouse
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Business Analyst with Data Warehouse
Duration: Long Term
Location: Austin, TX (100% Remote - only Texas candidates)
Experience: 8+ Years
Contractor will work with the IT Project Manager to perform complex to advanced Business Analyst work including; complex systems analysis to complete software test activities for all phases of this solution implementation project.
- Document detailed reporting requirements.
- Review, analyze, evaluate and develop test cases and scenarios based on reporting requirements to ensure traceability.
- Perform testing; and participates in user acceptance testing.
- Works in cooperation with the project team to identify and document defects and works with the project’s Technical Lead to coordinate defect solutions.
- Work is accomplished in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- 4 – 8 Years of Experience in planning, leading, gathering and analyzing reporting requirements, and developing report specifications, complex test scenarios and test plans in cooperation with business and technical groups.
- 4 - 8 Years of Experience preparing and executing test plans; leading and assisting team members in performing and completing test activities; performing testing; and documenting/communicating testing results.
- 4 - 8 Years of Experience simultaneously collecting requirements across multiple program areas or organizations that are geographically dispersed and that have varying business needs.
- 4 - 8 Years of Data Warehouse experience.
- 4 - 8 Years of Reviewing data conversion mapping documents and analyzing downstream effects on reporting from the new system.
HireblazerWhy Work Here?
HireBlazer works with the most respected and desirable companies in the world. We are looking for the “Best of the Best”. Come join us!
HireBlazer provides our clients with the very best technical staff. In fact, our motto, “The Best of the Best”, is how every candidate is screened.