Sales Development - Enterprise Outbound | Salt Lake City, Utah
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through Hiring Intelligence and its HireVue Video Interviewing platform. Our more than 700 customers worldwide include over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, Hilton, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is looking for an Outbound Enterprise Sales Development Rep who is innovative, eager to own their success, and energized by the opportunity to disrupt customers’ thinking about the traditional hiring process. The sales team is the heart of HireVue, forging into newly emerging markets with skill, poise, and a whole lot of strategy. Our team is passionate about educating professionals’ on interviewing and assessment best practices, cutting edge technology, and how to combine the two.
As an Outbound Enterprise Sales Development Rep, you will be responsible for driving opportunities with large enterprise accounts using a variety of prospecting and discovery techniques. You will partner with Strategic Enterprise Sales Executives to target large Fortune 2000 and above accounts and define an account strategy.
In this role, you have the opportunity to engage with senior leaders and decision makers at major brands who are responsible for hiring hundreds of thousands of people every year; by introducing them to HireVue’s solutions, you will be making a huge impact on how these companies hire talent in fairer and more efficient ways. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their sales skills, to engage Fortune 500 senior leaders, and work within a dynamic high-tech environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet/exceed a quota of sales opportunities
- Prospect strategic accounts and secure meetings with key talent acquisition executives
- Maintain a pipeline of sales leads in assigned territory by researching accounts and developing relationships with various levels and multiple departments in each organization
- Work within Salesforce.com to track key activities and update account information
- Partner closely with sales management and marketing to refine and deliver messages
- Creatively leverage research to develop high-impact messaging that resonates with prospects
- Previous experience in sales, business development, lead generation, recruiting or inside sales, preferably with large enterprise accounts
- Successful track record with arranging high-quality meetings with executive level decision makers
- Resourceful in finding, building and nurturing relationships with key decision makers and leaders
- Understanding of a variety of strategies for prospecting, including email, phone calls, social selling, research, account mapping, etc.
- Strong organizational skills a must, with exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking combined with persistence and perseverance.
- Not required, but it’s a bonus if you have experience with the HR tech industry, either on vendor or client side
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption