Administrative Assistant (Finance)
- Expired: 8 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for a CPA firm in Tampa. The Ideal candidate will be extremely proficient with MS Excel including formulas, pivot tables and v-look-up. In addition, the candidate should have experience with Adobe PDF or similar system to upload and review signed documents. Experience working in a CPA firm, Legal Firm or Financial Services is preferable.
This is an in office position.
Administrative Assistant Position Duties:
- Formatting and proofreading of financial statements and other reports using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Assembly of various reports and company materials as directed
- Prepare correspondence, engagement letters, proposals, presentations, and various other reports and mailings
- Advanced word processing, mail merge projects and manual preparation of documents
- Provide support to Audit Department
- Distribution of communications to clients
- Organize, track, and maintain various spreadsheets and files from a variety of sources
- Backup Receptionist as needed; answering phone, routing faxes, coordinating incoming/outgoing mail
- Professional interaction with clients, vendors, and other guests
- Cross-train on a variety of administrative duties in order to provide backup to other members of administrative team
- Scan and electronically file documents
- Assist with bulk projects as needed
- Administrative Assistant/Office Administration role in a professional services environment preferred
- Proven experience using advanced functions within Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) as well as Adobe
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills; comfortable communicating with all levels within an organization
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and changing deadlines
- Self-starter, deadline driven individual who is technologically savvy with a strong attention to details
- Overtime is required during peak periods
- 3-5 years of administrative experience is preferred
Get fresh Accounting Administrative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.