Front End Solutions Architect/Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Front End Engineer, you will be responsible for building developing, designing, and maintaining a new greenfield frontend system for the enterprise. You will be working closely with our other Software engineers and a team of backend developers. The first major project will be working on is a CPQ/ configurator application.
The ideal candidates are energized by building and creating, not just managing tickets. You will have the chance to develop a technology platform from the ground up, alongside a team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow, learn and create with a data-driven, technology-focused company that offers excellent compensation, exceptional benefits, and the ability to work remotely, we want to talk to you
· Understanding of UI/UX principles
· Creating highly visible responsive design patterns
· Full software lifecycle of an application, from development to release.
· Write clear, maintainable, portable code.
· Build and maintain core components, pipelines, packages, and plugins.
· Identifying and fixing code errors and app bottlenecks.
· Developing and building application updates
· Knowledge of issues of web performance, scalability, reliability, and maintainability
· BS in Computer Science or similar
· Rock solid understanding of modern HTTP application mechanisms, API-first approach, browsers, and servers; communication patterns
· Deep knowledge of Modern ECMAScript including ES6+ features
· Library development experience using plain ES
· Basic CSS proficiency using plain CSS
· Experience building business applications with much data entry, validation, rules
· Experience consuming large API surface areas
· Experience in using Node.js, Webpack, and Git
· Strong organizational skills with a good sense of design
· Good communication skillsAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressBedford Heights, OH
TechnologyView all jobs at HireTech Group